How Rental Choice Advertising Works
By using our service, you will be marketing your company to property owners and landlords that are actively seeking out services for their real estate management needs. Our directory helps owners find property management companies in their area with strategic marketing initiatives. Premier clients can also distinguish themselves with a Rental Choice Premium Sponsor badge to be displayed on their website.
Having your ad on our site ensures you spend your marketing dollars wisely and grow your business. WHY? Because we understand the frustration that you have in trying to achieve business growth and we are familiar with the concerns many business owners have when trying to balance their advertising budget. We make our site open and accessible to owners to contact your management company directly. We will never come between you and a lead you receive through our website!
Advertising can be a frustrating experience for many business owners. Traditional advertising schemes charge based on the numbers of clicks, views, or leads you receive on a website. Establishing an effective advertising budget is almost impossible. With RentalChoice.com, we offer low, flat rate advertising options that will help save you money and achieve a greater return on your investment.
- We understand how overwhelming it can be for owners to find a property management company to take care of your personal property. Sometimes property owners are unsure of how to find a property management company. When searching on the internet, the results are broad and can often be unreliable. You need a professional management company that is dependable and trustworthy. RentalChoice.com is a FREE and open directory of premier real estate managers and rental management companies.
Nationwide search ability through RentalChoice.com
- As a homeowner or potential tenant, you are free to search for management companies in your area. You may contact as many or as few companies as you desire.
- By using RentalChoice.com, you can find a property management company that will help you:
- • Market your property to potential tenants
- • Determine optimum pricing based on local market trends
- • Screen tenants and perform background checks
- • Collect rent from your tenants
- • Perform property inspections
- • Handle maintenance issues for your property
- There are no registration requirements or fees to pay. Many advertising sources require payment or member login for contact information. We always provide instant and complimentary use of our website to anyone looking for property management services.
- Your privacy is GUARANTEED. We will never sell or distribute your information.
- In addition to providing you with direct contact information to any management company, our website also offers an easy to use contact form, which is forwarded directly to the management company.
- You might be struggling with the decision if hiring a management company is the right decision. Let us help you explore your options and make an informed decision.
- Recent changes in market conditions have driven the growth of the rental industry. While the economy is a tough and complicated issue, one fact remains the same: the rental industry has grown at record paces. This is because of several driving factors.
Search increase from 1999 to 2010 for property management
- Many homeowners are afraid to sell their homes because of the decrease in home values from an unstable market. Stuck with a second mortgage payment, these homeowners have unexpectedly become landlords, renting out their property to try and cover the costs of their mortgage.
- Many would-be home buyers have been unable to buy a house because of tighter credit requirements from lenders. This forces them to rent because of their inability to obtain a mortgage.
- The number of foreclosures in the US has also driven many people to rent as they are no longer able to afford their homes. Between 2006 and 2010, there was an estimated 14.4 million home foreclosures.
- All of these factors have increased the number of rental properties on the market. This has created a larger demand for professional companies to oversee the rental process.
- More and more people continue to use the internet as their primary source of finding a new home to rent. 76% of all renters look to the Internet first to find rental property. This number jumps to 88% for people between the ages of 25 and 34.
- RentalChoice.com is a unique website that helps homeowners, landlords, and tenants find property management companies. Our open directory allows clients to contact your company directly through the RentalChoice website.
- We use extensive search engine optimization and competitive marketing strategies to drive traffic to our property management directory.
- This gives our advertisers an advantage in terms of exposure and value for their marketing dollars.
- By advertising with us, you WILL increase your visibility and market presence.
- Each company that registers with us receives a unique landing page and custom web address for their profile. This allows your company to strengthen its search engine visibility on the web, turning into more possible sales leads over time.