Tiner Property Management is a three generation family owned business that began in 1976. Our staff is highly professional and dedicated to giving outstanding customer service.We currently manage around 900 Residential Homes and 400 Commercial Properties. During the last four decades we have also closed over 3,000 sales accounts. Currently, our vacancy rate is approximately 1%; however, the average vacancy rates in the Sacramento area usually rage 2-5X higher than our vacancy rate. Our eviction rate has remained well under 1% for over 27 years, earning Tiner Properties an exceptional A+ reputation with the BBB. Our office and staff would be happy to put our wealth of experience and knowledge to work for you. Our services include all the following:
Tenant Placement services:
- Arranging for any repairs needed to make your home ready for the rental market.
- Coordinating the marketing of your home. This includes: professional sign posting and photos, complete posting to the Tiner web site, redistribution of your rental property to Craig’s List every week, and redistribution to dozens of other relevant rental web sites.
- Showing the property as many times as are needed to find a well-qualified tenant.
- Thoroughly investigating applicants. This includes: verification of identification, income, criminal history, eviction history, credit history, and both current and past landlord references.
- Negotiate, prepare, and enter into an excellent Lease Agreement with the tenant(s) on your behalf.
- Complete a comprehensive Move-In Condition Report with the tenant(s).
Full Service Management services:
- An on call Property Manager. Available 24/7.
- Arranging maintenance or repairs when needed.
- Collecting your rent!
- Creating a detailed monthly statement for you reflecting all relevant activity.
- Sending you a check or automatically depositing funds into your bank account.
- Correctly implementing rent increases.
- Serving necessary notices to tenant(s) at no additional cost to you.
- Handling all tenant relations and inquiries.
- Processing Security Deposit refunds in accordance with California State Law.
- Performing a thorough written inspection each year.
Additional available services:
- Early Check Processing
- Eviction Protection
- Tenant Recurring Billing (For Utilities)