Management Services :
One overriding philosophy drives the property management style of Westminster Company – combining proven management expertise with compassion for the well being of residents.
Westminster manages Affordable Housing/Tax credits properties, Mixed-Income properties and Conventional properties. We have highly trained site and regional managers responsible for each property.
We do on site and office inspections that include:
- Budget variance reporting
- Resident services
- Curb appeal
- Office procedure
- Preventative maintenance
- Capital needs
- Building/Grounds Maintenance
- Leasing Activities/Market Analysis
- Newsletter Review
- Grant monitoring
We also look to add value to your property through :
- Cost effective budgeting
- A thorough Capital needs assessment
- Resident Retention
- Unit turnover reduction
- Competitive Biding on Contracts, service and insurance needs
- On-site personnel turnover reduction
- Worthwhile resident services that meet the needs of the community at reasonable cost
Westminster has training and development programs in place that ensure the very best management at both the site and regional level. We consistently monitor all compliance matters with regulatory agencies and company policies. Our management process is detailed, precise and thorough, providing you confidence that your property will be a success.