ABOUT US Minnesota's largest residential property management company! Ranked #1 in Minnesota for most vacancies filled and properties managed. Considered the fastest growing real estate company in Minnesota and #3rd in the nation. With such services as Tenant Placement, Full Service Management and Upper Bracket Rentals accompanied by an industry first and longest 9 month Tenant Warranty program unmatched by our peers, we ask you why not choose us. Renters Warehouse also does a real estate related radio show called "All Things Real Estate" on FOX News AM 1130 News Talk. CEO - Brenton Hayden, a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) graduate, was named top five Entrepreneurs of 2010 by Entrepreneur magazine, as well as Young Entrepreneur of 2010 in Minnesota. Brenton was also named 2011 Cambridge Who's Who Professional of the Year In Real Estate, and has been accepted into the 2011 Harvard Business School Real Estate Management Program. Renters Warehouse was also named the best small business to work for by Minneapolis St Paul Business Journal two years in a row in 2010 and 2011. Inc. Magazine just named Renters Warehouse #132 in the Inc. 500 for America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Over 7000+ filled properties to date! State of the art marketing systems, knowledgeable staff, proven results. Renters Warehouse has handled over 1 BILLION dollars worth of real estate transactions! Renters Warehouse is the management firm of choice, whether you have a single unit, townhome, house or entire complex or development. There is very little we can't handle in the residential management world.
Find out why we are chosen by more property owners and investors than anyone!
Tenant Find & Placement: (#1 in filling vacancies in all of Minnesota!) NOW LICENSED IN WISCONSIN! Our 13 step program:
- A brief phone consultation
- Arrange a "no obligation" appointment to see the property(s)
- Provide a on-site FREE rental analysis
- No fees upfront!
- Non-Exclusive Representation!
- Market and Advertise your Vacancy(s) on 228+ Websites
- We will schedule, conduct and accompany all prospective renters on all showings
- Process a 100-point background check on each potential tenant (Verify Income, Work, Credit Check, Rental History, Criminal Records, etc.)
- We are FHA, OFAC, and Patriot Act compliant.
- Prepare and assist you with all lease documents, addendum's associated with each property
- Aide in the Rental Licensing and Inspection Process
- FREE 6 Month Tenant Warranty on all placed tenants.
- FREE Extension of Tenant Warranty on all placed tenants to 9 months with use of our monthly management services
- Renters Warehouse donates a percentage of all business done through our Tenant Placement Program to charity!
FEE: (1) MONTHS RENT*
Full Service Property Management: (Currently Minnesota's largest residential property manager) NOW LICENSED IN WISCONSIN!
- Collection of Rent - VIA check, Credit/Debit cards or Auto Withdrawal
- Coordinate All Maintenance Requests
- Use of our discounted vendors (Avg. Discount % is 15% - 55% off, i.e - Best Buy, COIT, Roto Rooter, 1800 Got-Junk, Local Motion Movers, etc.)
- Conduct Random & Routine Inspections of property
- Assist with housing evictions
- Assist in the End of Lease Turn Over & Project Management
- Provide Detailed Monthly Financial Statements
- Issued customized Year-End reports such as profit & loss
- Process Minnesota Department of Revenue Property Tax Certificate of Rent Paid form "M1PR"
- 24 Hour On Call Service
- Enforce lease provision so you don't have to!
- Extension of Tenant Warranty to 9 months with use of our monthly management services at no additional charge!
- Experienced in all facets of Rental Real Estate such as single family, multi-family, condos, townhouses, low income, government subsidized programs, section 8 & 42, luxury rentals, corporate relocation, small to large apartment complex's, community & association management and some commercial retail & office space
- Choosing our monthly management services increases your tenant warranty to 9 months in length at no additional charge!
- Full Video Move In & Move Out Inspections
- FastFunds (SM) -free direct deposit to the bank of your choice with emailed PDF monthly financial statement. Get your money faster with FastFunds (SM).
- Cutting Edge Management Software designed by Citrix Systems & GoToMyPC.com
Management Fees: $50-79/per month, per unit.
Tenant Warranty Program:
If we place a tenant in your property and for any reason the tenant(s) is problematic or in need of eviction, whether this may be due to late payments, no payments, noise complaints, etc., We will find a new tenant for your property at no additional cost. We are the only company confident enough in the caliber of tenants we place that we will WARRANTY every one of our tenants 6 months ! And if you choose our monthly management services as well, your tenant warranty is increased and extended to 9 months free of charge!
Benefits of Renters Warehouses' Tenant Warranty:
- Gives you the property owner piece of mind!
- Minimizes risk for you the property owner.
- Adds accountability to property manager to place only high quality tenants.
- Increases profits, by eliminating costly new commissions!
- Increases value proposition of the tenant placement fee and monthly management fee.
- Covers not only a bad tenant, but a bad economy.
- Makes renting safer for you the property owner!
- Is longer than our competition, and is without fine print!
FEE: (FREE W/ TENANT PLACEMENT!)
715 Florida Avenue South
Golden Valley, MN 55426
Atlanta Property Managers Will Walk You Through The Eviction Process
Minnesota Rental Applicants With No Social Security Number
Chandler, AZ Property Management; Bringing Tenants and Owners Together
Arizona Property Management Requires Knowledge of Tenant Rights
Your Phoenix, AZ Property Management Team Knows The Signs Of A Bad Tenant
Atlanta, GA Property Managers Can Reduce the Negative Parts of Being a Landlord
Avoiding Rental Application Crooks In Mesa, AZ
Legality Of Property Landlord Access In Glendale, AZ
Differentiation Among A Security Deposit And Last Month’s Rent
Arizona Renters Insurance
How Much Rent is Your Property Worth? Ask Atlanta Property Management Company
Should Smoking Be Allowed in Your Rental?
Keys To Great Relationships With Tenants
Renting Out Your Home During Winter Months
How Do I Add Additional Lease Stipulations If My Standard Lease Does Not Include Them?
How Does Utility Billing for a Rental Property Work?
Tenant Placement Services: More Than Just A Hunch
What Form Do I Need Showing Rental Income For Taxes?
What if Tenant Fails to Change Utilities to Their Name for a Rental Property?
Property Management Companies as an Alternative to Being a Landlord
What Happens If My Tenant Passes Away During A Lease Term
When To Evict A Tenant
Tenants Separate Or Divorced During Lease
Single Family Homes Draw Millions Of Renters
Purchasing A Rental Property In A College Town
6 Questions Landlords And Property Managers Should Have Answers To
Best Ways To Work With Your Tenants At Your Rental Property
Best And Worst Words To Describe Your Rental Property
What To Know When Purchasing Investment Rental Properties
Residential Property Management Contracts
Tips To Prevent No Shows At Rental Property
Keeping Vacant Rental Property Safe
Renting Out Your Home While Living Out Of The Country
Tenant’s Responsibilities If Rental Property Gets Foreclosed
Why Use A Property Manager To Rent And Manage Your Rental Property
Pay Down Mortgage On Home, Make It A Rental Property
Avoiding Craigslist Rental Property Scams
Can’t Sell Your Home? Trade It
Getting Your Rental Property Ready For Spring
Renovating Your Rental Property For Higher Rent
Help Your Rental Property Stand Out
Renting Your Home To Friends Or Family
Renting My Home And Buying Another One
Top 5 Landlord Mistakes
Is It Better To Sign A Lease For One Year, Two Years, Or Longer On Rental Properties?
Should You Rent A House Or Apartment?
Security Deposit Uses and Refunds
Rental Property Lease Renewals
Now Is A Great Time To Buy An Investment Property
How to make your rental property more attractive to renters
How To Get Your Property Listed Online
Resources and tips for hiring contractors
Tips for Tenants Looking to Rent
Cut Corners, Cut Rental Income
How To Avoid Property Rental Discrimination Claims
Is Your Property “Rent Ready”?