At Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co., we believe that, “Value for Money = Service.”
Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. is a full-service provider specializing in single family homes, and multifamily communities. Our services include: finding and placing tenants, credit and criminal screening, timely owner checks, on-line access to accounting and financial reporting, maintenance coordination, periodic property inspections, and eviction processing.
Our service is called “Property Management;” however, we believe it should really be called, “People Management,” as much of our work is centered around our staff successfully communicating with property owners, tenants, contractors, creditors, insurers, attorneys, code enforcement, planning, zoning, and home owner associations, just to name a few.
Through our contacts in the public sector and the real estate research community, we are able to maintain a current status of events, activities and trends affecting the real estate industry. The following principals and personnel enjoy a very solid professional relationship within the real estate industry:
A. Wayne Rich, Esq., Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, President, Victoria Equities, Inc.; Director of Operations, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company. Thirty plus years of legal and real estate experience. Oversees all operations, taking an active part in the research, planning and coordination of activities. His policy of staying involved combined with his talents and knowledge of the Central Florida community, serves as the cornerstone of clients’ confidence in the company.
Anthony C. Martin, Licensed Real Estate Broker, President, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company. Thirty years of experience in marketing and real estate administration. He has developed successful marketing and sales strategies for over fifty new home communities in Central Florida. He also directs all homebuilding activities and currently serves as Past president of the Home Builders Association of Mid-Florida and the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
Bobbie Witt, Broker-Associate, Asset Manager and Comptroller, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company. Over twenty-five years of extensive industry experience including owner management, land acquisition, new construction and fee management. Maintaining a proven track record of high occupancies and increased net operating income, her accomplishments encompass successful property management.
Management fees are charged on a percentage basis as the rent is collected. The amount charged per calendar month will depend upon the actual amount of rent collected. Management fees are for our services in connection with:
- Attending to daily telephone, email, and fax inquiries
- Timely rent collection
- A manager on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year
- Organizing keys for viewings, inspections, and repair vendors
- Writing and placing advertising in various media
- Attending to payment of various property expenses
- Collection of late rent through various legal means
- Lease enforcement with tenants
- Hand deliveries of notices to tenants as necessary
- Attending to correspondence
- Organizing maintenance repairs and quotes
- Submit funds to you on a monthly basis
- Copying/scanning of invoices
- Filing evictions “if” necessary
- Attending court evictions “if’ necessary
- Preparing calendar monthly statements for property owners and collating supporting information for the owner’s statement
- Preparing annual year end income/expense statements & IRS 1099 Forms
- Liaison with home owner or Condo Associations, if applicable
- Organizing utilities to be turned on and off when required
- Conducting annual rent reviews
- Regular follow-up with maintenance contractors
- Periodic visual inspections of the property to ensure lease compliance
- Processing notices to vacate or to renew a lease term
- Liaison with insurance companies, when authorized
- Lodging security deposit claims (when necessary) in accordance with the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, F.S. 83
- Liaison with and assisting with sales brokerage firms
- Maintaining a staff of highly skilled and trained professional property managers who answer the phones to conduct business during normal business hours
- Maintaining a professional office with the latest in technology and property management tools in our industry
- Constants ongoing training and cutting edge knowledge of our industry
- The officers and directors of Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. are licensed as Florida Real Estate Brokers
- Leasing Fees
- Lease Renewal Fees
- Annual Property Condition Review
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our property owners. We value our clients and go above and beyond to protect their property and investments.