Commercial and Residential Property Management Leasing Services
Our goal is the same as yours: we want your property leased as quickly as possible, for the highest amount possible to the right tenants and strive toward a long-term relationship with each tenant.
We start through a rigorous marketing strategy that attracts a good number of qualified tenants. Through professional level negotiations and service we build a quality relationship with each tenant of your residential or commercial property.
Our experience and expertise allows us to screen prospective tenants for your properties that greatly reduce the risk of problems for your property. We act on your behalf, as if we owned the properties ourselves.
- We coordinate the preparation of your property to ready it for a profitable lease agreement.
- Expert market analysis and evaluation to maximize your profitability.
- Establish a competitive and profitable rental value.
- Inspect your property’s condition and make recommendations for repairs and upgrades that would generate a more profitable lease arrangement.
- We provide the advertising and marketing through our website and other popular methods to attract a good list of quality tenant prospects.
- Detailed rental applications and screening that help us screen for the very best tenants possible. We include background checks for crime, credit, rental history and personal references.
- We execute the legal rental documents pursuant to the State of California laws.
Monthly Management Services
Maintaining your investment is vitally important to long-lasting and profitable property management. We deliver many services that aid in creating that profitable arrangement for your investment property.
We provide the following monthly management services:
- We facilitate and/or provide the monthly rental collection services with your tenants.
- We provide a buffer between you the property owner and your tenants.
- We provide you with accurate accounting of all rents and deposits collected. This includes ensuring proper accounting for return of deposits.
- Our accounting system is totally computerized to provide more accuracy and easier administration of your account.
- We create and deliver income and expense reports promptly each month.
- We maintain all records and receipts for your property.
- We conduct periodic and requested inspections of your property. We perform a drive-by inspection on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
Maintenance and repairs coordination and negotiations
- We negotiate and arrange repairs and maintenance for your property. We strive for the right quality of services and products for the best price. We have many strong relationships with all types of vendors in our areas to help this.
- We handle your tenant requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have an online form for tenant requests.
- We provide a thorough inspection of the problems to evaluate the services or products needed to resolve the issues.
- We contact the appropriate contractors or vendors to arrange for quotes when needed.
- We provide the post-repair inspections to ensure proper execution of repairs or product installation.
- We provide agreed upon preventative maintenance services for your property to help avoid significant repair bills.
About Tenant Relations
We believe in building strong tenant relations with each commercial or residential tenant. We believe good relationships create a bond of understanding each party’s concerns and needs. These strong relationships convert into longer-lasting tenants, better quality tenants and more profitability for your property.
We conduct ourselves as if we owned the property. We make relationships and decisions that look out for the best interest of the property owner. Much of the time, this includes fostering a trusted bond with your tenants.
Call us today to find out more about our company and how we can help you further.