Property Management Overview
Over the past 15 years, Mid-Atlantic Property Management (MAPM) has earned a reputation of providing quality property management services. Our excellent knowledge of the local market as well as our property management experience allow us to quickly and professionally respond to our clients needs.
Our services include the financial marketing and maintenance needs of your property. MAPM is skilled in providing operational plans and realistic capital budgets. In addtion, we work with a variety of vendors to ensure that properties receive the very best service at favorable prices.
What this means to you, the property owner is simple. You will receive spendable income from your investment property each month. Simply put, MAPM will rent your home to the best tenant possible, charging a premium to live in your investment property. Then if you chose, I will pay the mortgage, condo/association fees, management fee and send to you each month a very nice return on your investment.
Our goal is to maintain and increase the value of real estate assets.
- Comprehensive initial inspection of your asset/investment property.
- Maintenance and marketing suggestions to attract qualified tenants.
- Marketing comparables, in order to obtain market value rents for your property.
- Investment vision and financial recommendations to “Move you to the next investor level”.
- Thorough reference verification and qualification review of all applicants.
- Lease preparation. Every rental situation is different, you’ll need a customized lease to protect your investment.
- Monitor lease renewals ninety days out and send notices to you, the Landlord, of a lease ending event.
- Computerized monthly statements of owner accounts.
- Emergency twenty four hour services to tenants.
- Move in, quarterly, and move out inspections. There should be no surprises concerning unit damage to an owner.
- Maintenance and repair with owner input first.
Additional Support Services
I don’t see myself as just your property manager. I see myself as your investment counselor. I specialize in money making property management. I take pride in my ability to return to you a monthly positive cash flow.
I don’t just cater to you, the property owner. I also cater to the needs of the property. How do I cater to you the investor? By providing services no other Property Management Company has thought of:
- Asking your input before spending any of your money.
- Tax relief ideas
- Money saving tips
- Money saving home repairs
- Suggestions on reducing operating expenses
- Investment education
- Creative thinking
How do I cater to the property?
- By placing tenants with pride in themselves and surroundings in your investment property.
- I will recommend items to help reduce operating expenses and increase income and marketability.
I have money saving connections for you to use on upgrades and home repairs. I have connections in the home repair, heating/air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical industries.
The bottom-line here is you will pocket positive monthly cash flow on your investment property and save money too.