Today’s property owner faces the continuous challenge of meeting new requirements and responsibilities in managing their valuable investment profitability.
Coast Real Estate Asset Management can provide the expert management your property deserves. As experienced professionals, we can ensure you the maximum net return from your property, based on its highest and best use.
Services Offered by Coast Real Estate Asset Management
Here at Coast Real Estate Asset Management we provide monthly services for our owners to receive thorough and competent service. Listed below are some of the management services we provides:
- Monitor all income and debit activity from your account, explaining amount received, explanation of debit and income and maintain a monthly running balance.
- Create and maintain a computerized summary of your account, displaying incomes and expenses in detail.
- Send out computerized quarterly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds.
Property Maintenance and Upkeep
- Coordinate and dispense all repair work to quality contractors. Work in close connection to all contractors for quality control and efficient follow through. For repairs, monies are deducted from the owners account. For repairs exceeding $250.00 owners will be notified to receive authorization.
- When property is vacated, all repairs and necessary cleaning is coordinated through Coast Real Estate Asset Management.
- All rents are collected on a monthly basis by the 5th day of each month. Timely payment is recorded and supervised by the property manager. If needed, our company works in collaboration with eviction services who has an attorney on staff.
- Coast Real Estate Asset Management schedules utilities to be turned on and off for coordinating maintenance and viewing of the property.
What is Property Management?
Our objectives in Property Management are:
- To preserve and safeguard the capital asset.
- To secure and maintain the greatest net return possible at minimal cost over the life of the asset.
- To maintain good working relationships between management, clients and tenants.
- To enhance the value of the property through skillful management and well considered improvement.
The activities that Coast Real Estate Asset Management undertakes to accomplish these broad goals are many and diversified. Listed below are a few services available.
- Handle tenant relations and communications.
- Coordinate written rental\lease agreements and determine appropriate method and terms of such agreements.
- Screen and qualify perspective tenants.
- Evaluate property periodically to determine rental value through market surveys.
- Review the physical condition of the property and develop maintenance programs.
- Rent collection and security deposits.
- Disburse expenses with vouchers and provide quarterly computer generated accounting statements.
- Resolve delinquent accounts, including EVICTIONS.
- Control and interface maintenance problems with tenant and maintenance personnel.
Fees charged are 50% of the first month’s rent for advertising expenses, and 10% per month thereafter.
We look forward to introducing you to our complete property management services, each diversified enough to best serve your individual needs.