Our Property Management Team continually benchmarks the best practices of the world’s most renowned hotel and condominium developments so that we can provide services that ensure the comfort and safety of our residents.
Our properties fall within four categories:
- Boutique: Ultra-luxury condominium developments with amenities akin to those of four and five star hotels. Services include 24-hour residential staff, valet parking and concierge services.
- Traditional: Luxury residential condominium developments, cooperatives and home owner associations.
- Lofts: Contemporary urban residences that feature spacious open floor plans and a wide range of lifestyle amenities.
- Investment: This category includes residential apartment buildings, commercial properties and individual condominiums. In addition to providing cleaning and maintenance services,
- Mediate Management protects, maintains and enhances investments by managing rental and lease agreements
Scope of Services:
- We can custom-design a service package that will fit your property needs.
- On/Off Site Management
- Site Staffing and Concierge Services
- Complete property maintenance (including carpentry, plumbing and electrical provided by our Maintenance Team or a preferred vendor)
- Janitorial Services
- Preventative Maintenance Schedules (including historic property preservation maintenance and/or restoration services)
- Short and long term project planning
- General Contracting and Project Management
- Response/24-hour Emergency Service Team
- Site inspections
- Detailed financial reporting
- Implementation/Monitoring/Renewal of all Service Contracts
- Selection, training and employment of superior caliber residential staffing
- Management of Leasing and Renewal Processes
- Online Property Portal for Resident Access
Mediate Management Company has partnered with Property Technologies International, LLC to bring you the state of the art in management/client communications. You can log in to your property’s website on the top right of the homepage of this site. Once you log in, you’ll have access to communications tools, your personal ledger and property documents. Trustees will also have access to live balance sheets and payables, as well as monthly financial statements.