Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc. (formerly Valenti-Held Property Management, Inc.) was established May 1, 1984. On November 29, 1984 the Real Estate Corporation was formed. The Corporate license number is C081439337. Real Estate Brokers license number PB59000467.
Our firm provides real estate expertise in four core disciplines. These disciplines are Apartment Property Management, Commercial Real Estate Property Management, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, and Residential Real Estate Brokerage. Each service is tailored to the individual/corporate needs and investment objectives.
Apartment Property Management Services
Our firm is responsible for property management of apartment communities owned by the principals of the Company and private individuals. The management company has a portfolio of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), USDA – Rural Development and Section 42 tax credit apartment communities throughout Indiana and Ohio.
Commercial Real Estate Property Management
Our firm provides to property owners complete property management services for retail shopping centers and commercial office buildings. We look at commercial property management as a system of preserving and producing value in real estate in harmony with the owner’s purpose and through the proficient balance of tenant and owner interaction, financial budgeting and expense administration, and all other operational facets of the property in conformity with the highest measure of professional principles.
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
Our firm specializes in all aspects of Commercial Real Estate including buyer/tenant representation, leasing and sales of retail shopping centers, office buildings, industrial properties, and commercial land. Whether you are an individual investor, owner of a small business or an executive for a large corporation, our personalized, professional approach will serve to meet each goal and investment objective.
Residential Real Estate Services
Our agents offer a full range of services. We provide every need for sellers and buyers. Selling your home is an experience that creates a multitude of concerns. Our experienced agents pride themselves on guiding you over the hurdles with knowledge and care.
Valenti Real Estate Services takes pride in the professional expertise and reputation which has been accomplished in all facets of real estate. As a company, we are keenly aware of the financial aspect of Apartment and Commercial Real Estate markets. The high degree of occupancy we have achieved has enabled us to pay back investors when necessary. Professional training and company commitment to all of our employees also contributes to the overall success of our organization and the success of our clients.
We at Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc. have long recognized the necessity and importance of the moral and ethical component in a business.
We are in business to make a profit. While many use the profit motive to justify a callous disregard for honesty and fairness, we do not. We are a profit-oriented corporation for three major reasons
- Money is the lifeblood of business; therefore, a requisite for corporate health is financial profitability (survival and growth).
- Financial profitability enhances our ability to serve our customers and community (service).
- Financial profitability enables the employees and owners of Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc. to enjoy the fruit of their labor (employee fulfillment).
The results of our operations enrich society as well. However, profit is dependent upon service. This is why we are also a service-oriented corporation. As profitability is the lifeblood of business so is service the wellspring of profitability. Thus we pledge ourselves to the “Golden Rule” of service. (Matthew 7:12) Our service is threefold:
- We are dedicated to providing optimal management service for our customers with whose financial interests we have been entrusted (customer service).
- We are also dedicated to provide fair and courteous service to the residents in our properties out of respect for human dignity (resident service).
- Finally, we are dedicated to service in our community as a responsible corporate citizen (community service).
- America achieved greatness by being good. Our firm’s desire is to contribute to the goodness of our community.
- The above philosophy is based upon the following general principles and beliefs: Paramount in importance is a firm moral/ethical basis in human relations. Consequently, we adhere to the essence of our Christian heritage, which provides the framework of Western Civilization. As such we have an active concern for the individual and the less fortunate (Micah 6:8). In concert with economic freedom we believe in political freedom through representative democracy which places a premium upon individual responsibilities as well as rights.
Within this overall framework we strive, as a growing company, to be a responsible corporate citizen to better ourselves and society.
Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc. recognizes the importance of membership and involvement in industry related organizations. The company is actively involved in the following associations:
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
- Council for Rural Housing and Development of Ohio
- Indiana Apartment Association
- The Indiana Association of Realtors
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Rural Rental Housing Association of Indiana