Our experienced staff believes in a hands-on, personal, team approach to property management. We recognize the individual requirements of each property and we tailor the management program to meet those special needs. We are here to help you with the following services:
Collect rents, security deposits and any other fees from tenants on behalf of the owner. These funds are deposited into a dedicated checking account, used solely for the owner’s funds.
The funds are accounted and a monthly report is issued to the owner. We can provide a variety of reports covering everything from basic delinquencies, to rent rolls, to detailed income statements.
All maintenance requests from tenants are handled by us. Maintenance issues that cost less than $200 are typically taken care of without involving the owner. For repairs that cost over $200, the owner will be consulted before the work is begun.
- Service orders are generated and followed up to resolve tenant maintenance issues.
- Property related issues such as Health Department notices and neighbor complaints are handled.
- Monthly utilities not paid by the tenant are paid on behalf of the owner.
- Attend court hearings when required.
- Develop and implement advertising and marketing.
- Show the property to prospective tenants and take applications.
- Screen tenants.
- Move-out and move-in inspections and reporting.
- Fill vacancies and execute the lease contract.
- Ensure that smoke detectors are installed and operating correctly.
- Provide tenants with a tenant manual which includes helpful forms and information.
- Move-out cleanup and make ready for new tenants.
- Vacancies are advertised in print media and on numerous websites.
- We handle Section-8 vouchers.
- We can accept rent via credit card either on a one-time basis or set up as a subscription to be billed automatically monthly.