Schedule of Property Management Services
- Print media (Seattle Times/P.I, Seattle Weekly, neighborhood newspaper rental is located)
- Electronic media – All listings are posted on our web site at Applepropertymanagement.com, Craig’s list, Northwest classifieds and various other web sites. Pictures are attached to each listing.
- An “APM For Rent” sign is posted in front of the property.
- Prior to showings, prospective tenants are pre-qualified over the telephone according to the restrictions of the property (pets, smokers) and an appointment to show the property is made. If interested, application is processed and verified.
- Credit and criminal background checks are made. Previous rental history and employment are verified.
- In accordance with Washington State trust law, the security deposit in the amount of one months rent is deposited into a non-interest baring trust account. Said deposit shall not be used as last months rent.
- Rent is collected on the first of each month. A late fee of $50.00 is assessed after the fifth of the month.
- An interior inspection is made the first six months of each initial tenancy. Inspections will continue if needed. Exterior drive-byes are more frequent.
- Hire, oversee & approve all work orders on said rental. Independent contractors licensed, bonded and insured vendors are used.
- Any payments related to the rental property, including Mortgage, insurance, taxes, utility billings, homeowner’s dues, in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
Statements & deposits
- Apple Property Management uses Yardi Property Management software which provides a detailed income and expense report. Both month and year-to-date totals are sent on a monthly basis.
- Rental income can be mailed to the owner, deposited into a bank account or kept in your renal account.
Schedule of Property Management Fees
- One-time bookkeeping set up fee, to be established per property.
For single family homes the fee is $45.00.
For 2-6 unit buildings the fee is $65.00.
For 7-15 unit buildings the fee is $85.00.
Anything larger is negotiable.
- Leasing Commission – One half of the first months rent.
- Actual newspaper advertising costs.
- Monthly Management – 9% of the monthly income per building.
You have just read through all of our services and fees. Contracts are sent by individual request. Please email Apple if you want to review our Management Agreement Contract.
Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.