Rental Owners – it is not by chance that you are viewing this website—approximately 7,000 unique visitors do it every day. This is important to you as a rental owner for many reasons:
1.) The best tenants are those who are moving to the area to take a new job. Over 97% of these people are going to find the property they rent on the internet. If your home isn’t page 1 on Google, MSN, Yahoo…you will not be found. We have page 1 placement on all of these search engines!
2.) Out of town tenants are moving to our area to take solid jobs in our area’s fastest growing industries. Solid jobs equal solid rent payments. Our tenants are moving to the area to work for companies like Austal, TK, Mobile Aerospace (MAE). These are dependable tenants who pay their rent on time and often extend their leases for multiple years.
3.) The homes in our rental inventory are seen by most of the people who are looking for a property to rent in our area—and more exposure means a larger tenant pool from which to choose. This means you can choose the best tenant for your property. It also equals less time on the market between tenants.
Baleu has over 10 websites that generate thousands of tenant prospect leads each year. We dedicate our resources to grow our web presence in order to keep your property on page 1 of all the major search engines.
As your rental manager, we are going to handle all the difficult tasks that keep you awake at night. Our job is to manage your property so that you don’t need to worry about the details or legal consequences of owning a rental property. Some of these tasks include:
Don’t Worry about…
Advertising, taking rental calls, or showing your property.
We will market your property to find the best tenants, quickly. Our websites produce better prospects sooner, and will minimize vacancies, which is likely your biggest expense. We know the rent values, vacancy rates, and time on the market in our area.
Don’t Worry about…
Screening applicants or getting sued in the process.
We are experienced in finding and screening qualified tenants that will reduce vacancies, reduce rental and payment risks, and stabilize your cash flow. We provide detailed tenant screening including criminal background checks, credit reporting, eviction searches, employer verification, and prior landlord references.
Our process complies with the Fair Housing Laws, Alabama Landlord Tenant Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Don’t Worry about…
Breaking the law when drawing up the lease or handling inspections, deposits or refunds.
Our rental contracts all comply with the new Alabama Landlord Tenant Act and offer you a comprehensive legal agreement that is recognized by the courts.
We handle all of the accounting, security deposit handling, and legal notices to tenants.
We perform thorough move-in/move-out inspections and routine property inspections.
Don’t Worry about…
Tenants calling you at all hours of the day and night.
We handle all tenant calls 24/7, and can screen for non-emergency issues, saving you money. Our network of experienced, licensed and bonded contractors provide relationship discounts due to the volume of properties we manage.
Don’t Worry about…
Hiring contractors to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- We are experienced in all kinds of residential repairs and have a full list of qualified, licensed and bonded vendors that will do the job right the first time.
Don’t Worry about…having to confront tenants on tough issues.
- Collecting rent, taking better care of the property, pursuing NSF checks, serving legal notices, starting an eviction…We are experienced in dealing with these problems which sometimes arise. We have processed unlawful detainers, filed court actions, served legal notices, and initiated collection and recovery activities. Our tenant management services automatically tailor and escalate activities so you won’t have to.
Don’t Worry about…Setting tenant expectations.
- All of our tenants are presented with our Baleu Tenant Manual which defines our expectations for them as tenants in regards to such things as payment of rent, maintenance of the property, cleaning requirements upon vacancy and numerous other areas that are often overlooked in the lease itself.
Don’t Worry…Relax and enjoy your other life activities without wondering what that next phone call from your tenant will bring.
Attorney Approved Legal Forms
Fair Housing Compliant
Fair Credit Reporting
AREC Audited Escrow
EFT Owner Draws
Locally Owned and Operated
On-Line Rent Payments
On-Line Tenant Applications and Credit Card Processing
- Property Evaluation: We determine your property’s status, and target market to establish a fair market rental value. Our experience in the rental market ensures that your rental range is competitive, and will be set to minimize your biggest expense – vacancies. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs and upgrades so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure. We know what rents.
- Property Marketing: Our marketing plan is going to offer the best web presence available, which results in more offers from some of the best tenant prospects in the area. With maximum exposure and competitive rates, we then can set a high bar in our tenant screening process to ensure that your property is leased to responsible, financially capable adults.
- Tenant Screening: We handle ALL inquires and our rental application is designed to obtain complete comprehensive information on each applicant. We run a full Credit/Criminal/Eviction check and interview employers and former landlords. We do all of this FOR YOUR PROTECTION, and it typically takes less than 24 hours. You will be confident that you have the very best customer for your rental property. Our tenant prospects can complete their lease applications on-line and pay application fees via credit card, thus expediting the process and making it easier for all involved.
- Move-In/Move-Out Survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed at both tenant move-in and again at move-out. All available means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive Legal Forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are comprehensive, attorney approved, court tested, and comply with all state and federal laws, including the new revisions to the Alabama Landlord Tenant Act.
- Rent Collection: Our rent collection policy is fair but firm. We take quick action to protect your interest should delinquencies occur.
- Security Deposit Accounting: As required by Alabama State Law, the tenant’s security deposit is held in a separate escrow account and will be settled up, documented and accounted for within the time limits set by state statute.
- Comprehensive Accounting Services: Our accounting and record keeping systems are totally computerized with state-of-the-art software. You receive monthly statements detailing all activity on your property. At year-end you are provided with a complete summary of information and a 1099-misc for income tax purposes. All of your property records are scanned and securely stored digitally and can be viewed on-line at any time. You will be given a personal log-in to the back end of our system, where you can view property records, leases, management agreements and the tenant’s payment ledger.
- Property Maintenance: We handle maintenance requests from tenants and are on call for emergency repairs 24 hours a day. All work will be completed utilizing our pool of qualified, licensed/bonded and reasonably priced service providers.
FEES FOR SERVICE
Call for a customized price quote today: (251) 709-4559
Please note that in most cases we have found that our fees are more than offset by our ability to obtain higher rents, less delinquency, lower vacancy rates, lower cost repairs, and a faster turn around of vacating units.