“Residential, Multi-family, and Commercial Management”
We are a locally owned and operated Property Management Company in Salem, Oregon. We manage rental properties of all types in and around the Salem area and Willamette Valley. We are a fully licensed and insured company and have an in-house maintenance department that is also Licensed and Bonded and Insured (CCB#184760) that can handle anything from general maintenance to full remodels.
Below is a basic list of the services we provide:
- Services Included in the Property Management Fee
- Rent collection and deposits
- Property evaluation – includes an on-site walk around and evaluation of the property by a property manager, maintenance technician or other qualified staff. These evaluations occur at the beginning of the management agreement and at periodic intervals over the course of the year.
- Advertising and showing the vacant rental units
- Note: We use several mediums of advertising such as yard signs, local free advertising sources, web advertising, and newspaper. Please note that although we do get a significant discount for advertising in the local newspaper, all newspaper advertising and fee based advertising charges are paid for by the owner.
Screening and selecting quality tenants which includes; running a criminal background check, credit check, calling on past housing references, verifying id and verifying amount and source of income, etc…
Note: Centurion collects and keeps any application fees received from prospective tenants and in turn we pay for all of the expenses to screen the tenant.
Handling the new tenant move-in process which includes a comprehensive move-in packet comprised of rental forms from Metro Multi-family Housing Association and also includes several hand-outs for the new tenant such as Proper Care of Appliances, Lead-Based Paint Handout, Property Rules and Regulations packet, etc…
- Complete and detailed reporting of the rent role each month
- Handling of all interactions with outside vendors
- Enforcement of property’s rules and regulations
- Tenant evictions
Note: Generally evictions are handled at no additional charge. However, evictions that end in a Forced Eviction Detainer with the Sheriff’s Deputies coming out and assisting in the move-out / lock-out procedure are assessed a $75 charge.
- Computerized, monthly accounting for each property
- Hiring, payroll and supervision of on-site managers or other staff
- We handle all of the bill pay, including mortgages, utilities, vendors, etc…
- Send out owner draw checks on a monthly or other established basis
- Move-out accounting for tenants’ security deposit
- Yearly complete and detailed on-site property evaluation. In conjunction with the regular property evaluations, the yearly site evaluations occur in the Fall of each year and include a winterization checklist, capital improvement suggestions, etc…
End of year accounting
Give us a call today!!!
CENTURION Real Estate Management, LLC
3415 Litchfield Place SE
Salem, OR 97317
Tel: (503) 588-0940 / 1-800-983-CREM
Fax: (503) 371-0368