Thank you for inquiring about Del Val Realty & Property Management (“Del Val”). Del Val provides HOA / Condo Management Services to small and mid-sized communities (typically less than 150 units) in the greater Philadelphia area. By focusing on smaller communities, we are able to help improve your community’s home values. We do this at competitive prices by utilizing well trained staff, software and management systems.
Del Val is a licensed real estate broker and full-service HOA management company with over 16 years of experience and dedicated to providing top notch service to our HOA’s, Owners and Vendors. Del Val currently services over 82 communities with about 3,500 doors.
Del Val will help with negotiating service contracts, owner communications and enforcement, collections, financial reporting and Board training and communications. We provide a vast array of maintenance services to ensure your communities is well maintained 24/7.
Our services include but are not limited to:
Condominiums & HOAs:
- Financial management including bookkeeping and tax documents
- Collecting HOA fees
- Insurance management
- Vendors and contractor management
- Negotiating with service providers for competitive pricing
- Meeting regularly with board members
- Annual financial statements provided
- Preparing and overseeing all tax related forms
- Janitorial services
- Snow plowing
- Maintenance services for elevators, swimming pools, exercise rooms, etc.
- Supervision of outside contractors
- Property inspections