GCM Property Management
We manage Homeowner Associations and Rental Properties. It is a great combination because we are able to read and understand covenants and are comfortable working with HOAs Boards. Our employees are licensed and in good standing with the Real Estate Commission in Georgia. Also, to better serve our Owners & Tenants, we continue to obtain education on the Property Management industry, Federal Laws and State Laws. We are also members of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers).
Most importantly our goal is to maintain the property for the owners and adhere to the Landlord/Tenant Law in Georgia.
Below is a summary of our services.
- Pre-Marketing Services:
- Available to discuss leasing issues with the laws and answer questions about getting your home leased quickly.
- Provide an up-to-date rental market analysis.
- Advise how to get your home “Rent Ready”
Marketing the Property
- Advertise the property on internal websites and up to 50 external websites (free & paid sites)
- Post in are Multiple Listing Services (Real Estate site for Agents to view)
- Install a professional yard sign
- Receive calls on property 24/7
- Licensed agents show houses
- Provide weekly activity reports
Pull Credit Report
- Pull Background Report
- Pull Eviction Report
- Check Registered sex offenders reports
- Verify Employment & Proof of Income
- Confirm previous rental history
- Have a locksmith re-key the property prior to move-in
- Review and handle the lease signing and other documents with tenant
Perform Move-In Inspection (including pictures)
- Collect Security deposit in certified funds and deposit in Trust Account
- Give tenant keys and tenant policy manual
- Procurement Fee (For services above)
- No up-front fees
- One month’s rent charged when your tenant moves in (if requested, can be split in to 2 payments)
If the tenant is evicted or skips in the first 12 months of the lease, we will prorate the procurement fee towards the cost of re-renting the property.
- Enforce the Lease
- Collect the Rent (we offer: Checks, Credit Cards, on-line e-checks, ACH)
- Tenant calls
- Tenant maintenance requests
- Manage safety issues
- On-site inspections every six (6) months
- HOA violations
- Move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
- Manage eviction process if necessary
Manage normal maintenance issues
- Handle emergencies
- 24 hour hotline
- Perform property visits
- Pre-Screen vendors & contractors (verify insurance, etc.)
- Oversee a Termite Bond program
- Schedule and oversee preventative maintenance choices
- Oversee contractor rehabs, renovations and major replacements
ALL money is deposited in a TRUST ACCOUNT which is registered with the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC). GREC may request an audit our accounts at any time. All Rent is due on the 1st of each month. All owner disbursements are sent electronically on the 10th of each month. Financial reports are emailed to all owners on the 10th of each month. (Cash Flow Statement) 1099s are mailed to all owners and vendors in accordance with IRS guidelines. Year End Cash Flow Statements for tax preparations for owners Monthly Management Fee
- If rent is less than $1200 per month the management fee is between 8 – 10 %
- If rent is above $1200 per month the management fee is between 7 – 8 %
- Minimum Monthly Fee is $75 & Maximum Monthly Fee is $200
- Note: The monthly fee range is based on type of property.
“We’ll Care for Your Home as if it Were Our Own!”