At Johnson & Hellekson Real Estate, LLC we provide property management services tailored to each individual investor. Some owners like to participate in the operation of the property such as through maintenance or paying certain bills while others only want to review the detailed monthly statements we provide. The choice is yours, let us implement a program that fits your comfort level and lifestyle.
Services We Provide
- The activities that we undertake to accomplish the investor’s objectives and goals are basically summarized as follows:
- Analyze existing income and expense structure and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide tenant screening including credit checks (we are credit bureau members)
- Implement effective marketing of vacancies
- Show the property
- Administer leases, allocation of commonly metered or shared expenses, if required
- Aggressive rent collection and the prompt depositing of all monies collected
- Pay all bills
- Provide monthly computerized statements to the owner, detailing income/expense activity and a current rent roll showing the status of all leases
- Establish positive tenant relations
- Recommend cost effective methods to increase value and cash flow
- Provide 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Property Management Fees
Fees are typically based upon a percentage of the gross rents collected. This can vary depending on factors such as size and age. We may offer discounts for multiple locations.
Most often, our fees are more than offset by the increase in income we provide through less vacancy and increased rents, along with cost saving methods which are utilized as a result of our established relationships with vendors.