The Village Property Management Difference
Whether you are a long-term investor, or find yourself to be the accidental landlord, Village Property Management offers services to help you through the management process.
Let us connect you with a tenant pool of great, qualified renters. When you give your rental listing to Village Property management, you will receive top-notch marketing services including eye-catching yard signs, custom listing flyers, extensive on-line placement on vresPM.com, as well as multiple rental website where prospective tenants are looking for their place.
Once we have rented your place, we are here to manage your asset. At Village Property Management, we understand that your rental property must stay in excellent condition and continue to grow in value. We offer complete move-in and move-out services, and our full-time maintenance staff is here to address the day-to-day tenant issues through our on-line request and owner approval system. From cleaning to plumbing and electrical to landscaping, our list of qualified vendors are here to help as well.
Keeping track of your income and expenses is our top priority at Village Property Management. Each tenant receives a monthly rent reminder to enhance the collection process. With our web-based owner portal, you will be able to track your monthly statements and communicate with our staff.
Village Property Management is Nashville’s premier property management company. We provide accurate reporting, find qualified tenants, utilize proven marketing practices, and protect your asset. List with us today to and you will understand our motto – Professionalism. Integrity. Creativity.
THE FACTS AT A GLANCE
- A Division of Village Real Estate Services
- Managing partner is an experience real estate broker
- Unmatched marketing capacity
- Integrated selling and leasing strategy
- Full time maintenance department
- Flexible packages including full service management, marketing and maintenance options
- Customized attorney approved contracts
- Best listings in the city, attracting the most qualified tenants
- Commitment to education, all staff including administrative staff is required to attend property management continuing education
- Always adapting and adding creative solutions to the management process